Released: March 9, 2022
Timeline creation filter
The ability to create a timeline from the OpenSearch-backed "Event Feed" has been available in UI for a while and was recently added to the client SDK via the
This release adds support for passing an
event_types parameter to the SDK method to fetch only a subset of available event types into the timeline.
This enhancement, allows for faster timeline creation and support for longer time ranges within the current 15-minute materialization-time constraint.
sumatra.create_timeline_from_feed( timeline='my_timeline', start_ts='2022-03-01', end_ts='2022-03-07', event_types=['cash_in', 'cash_out'] )
- Time out on timeline/enrichment materialization to appropriately set the status flag to "error"
- Validate timeline state before attempting to do an enrichment materialization
- GraphQL: return error if response payload would exceed the maximum lambda payload of 6MB
- GraphQL: return error if requested event feed batch size exceeds 10000 records
- Allow branch deployment when live environment has errors (treating live environment as empty and overwriting)
- SCOWL: correctly parse mix of dot and slice operators, e.g.